HUGE

My God, that party was huge.

As in the biggest house party I remember.

It is surreal to have one’s home filled with hundreds of strangers.

Apparently the ninjas were a really good security force.

Made it out to the party at Massey Memorial pretty late and saw in the dawn, but suspect I missed the best of that. So it goes.

Came home to discover the wreckage of the party gibbering on the mattresses at the bottom of the garden at 7am.

The house is carnage.

But the sound system and camo zone will stay in place a while longer.

6 Responses to “HUGE”

1.   Daryl
    February 19th, 2007 | 11:56 am

Do it again! Do it again! Soon!!!

Whilst the Cozzie Club in Palmy was a good time… I am sorry to have missed such an event.

2.   Timb
    February 19th, 2007 | 1:46 pm

I’ve got to be honest – I found the atmosphere lacking a bit. Maybe I left too early or was too sober!

February 19th, 2007 | 4:37 pm

I know what you mean; it was a bit alienating at first, a lot of people and not so much connectivity. The vibe definitely changed over time. It got huger after you left and then mellowed out a bit which was much better.

And to be honest I spent most of the night hanging out upstairs in the dreammachine zone and my room rather than wading through tonnes of people downstairs.

4.   jeremy
    February 19th, 2007 | 6:12 pm

>>I can’t believe no one died on the mattress slide in the backyard, though people tried pretty hard.

I tried, I really did my best, but to no avail… Thanks for letting me regain my composure in your room 🙂

5.   Samm
    February 20th, 2007 | 12:19 am

I was planning to drop by, but a difficult week and weekend caught up with me at about 9:30 that night and I had a sudden and urgent need to crash. Smeg, sounds like big fun was available to be had.

6.   Timb
    February 20th, 2007 | 8:08 am

Ah true!

Was that the thing in the hallway outside your door – looked quite trippy…