No Way!

But yes. Maybe.

Guns’n’Roses may actually be releasing Chinese Democracy.

I mean, at this point that’s a lot like someone saying they’re quitting smoking for the tenth time, but you can listen to streaming audio of the first single, Better, and that must mean something.

Maybe.

10 Responses to “No Way!”

1.   2trees
    February 25th, 2007 | 2:13 am

I really liked the title of the album, thought it was quite cool when i heard of it what? 10 years ago? but now its kind of naf and dated.

Didn’t want to like the song but did. It would seem Axel is loosing his vocal ability tho,

Move on Mr Rose! move on! go into the light!!!!!

2.   Richard
    February 26th, 2007 | 10:36 am

Hahaha, it’ll never happen.

3.   R-bot
    February 27th, 2007 | 12:01 am

It was fun for a bit. But only because I put it on at work, and played guess the artist.
    Blank stares followed by disappointment. It’s obviously no guns, all roses though.

At least he’s been doing [i]something[/i]. Make your mother proud William Bruce

4.   R-bot
    February 27th, 2007 | 12:05 am

well that’s what I get for trying to be sweet awesome

5.   michael
    February 28th, 2007 | 1:56 am

Immigrants and faggots, they mean nothing to me.

Why the hell have I had that line lingering in my head for however many years? I guess it’s because IT’S SO TRUE!! RIGHT ON AXL!

February 28th, 2007 | 10:52 am

Uh, the line is

“Immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me”

I have an entire post drafted about misheard lyrics but it seemed too navel gazy. Maybe I was wrong.

FWIW, I think One in a Million is an amazing song…

7.   michael
    March 1st, 2007 | 2:12 am

Ah, OK. Why the hell have I had an incorrectly remembered line (I swear, I mishear nothing 😉 lingering in my head for however many years?

8.   michael
    March 1st, 2007 | 2:12 am

Oh shit, it’s March in New Zealand! OK, that’s not very exciting.

March 1st, 2007 | 10:07 am

Oh man, now you’ve done it. I’ll have to post that other ramble.

10. October 26th, 2008 | 7:10 pm

[…] We´ve been here before, and, in many ways, we could quote that earlier post word-for-word, changing only the name of the single. […]