I can´t believe I´m doing this

But here is the first meme on this blog. But it is an interesting one, with potential to be really fun. (Stolen from tatjna.)

Also, this memelike thing: If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now (even if we don’t speak often or ever) please post a comment with a completely made up, fictional memory of you and me.

Go on. 🙂

6 Responses to “I can´t believe I´m doing this”

1.   morgue
    October 11th, 2008 | 1:34 pm

It was out at the rockpools. One of those windy sunny days and we were mucking about on the beach and we got interested in the rockpools. I remember you squatting down to watch a crab and it was weird for me because I remembered I used to love them as a kid but I never slow down and look in rockpools any more. And then you picked up the crab and put it in another pool with a different crab in it, just to see what would happen.

The crabs ignored each other, of course.

2.   bekitty
    October 11th, 2008 | 1:40 pm

Full-on leather daddy outfit ring any bells? And I can’t forget the way you just, you know. Kept stroking that cat. Then you said something about Cthulhu, and we all just lost it.

3.   tatjna
    October 11th, 2008 | 4:05 pm

I know you swore me to secrecy, but you know, I learned a lot that night. One thing that has always stuck in my mind since then is “Never ever ever use the blue ones on goats.” I know you warned me. It took me weeks to get the stains out and I’ve been walking with a limp ever since.

4.   d3vo
    October 11th, 2008 | 4:08 pm

There was this one time when we were DJing together, playing back to back, and you dropped a track from the Crazy Penis. It was the track with a Gene Wilder sample singing from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

The crowd totally didn’t get it, you dropped that track flat! Then you looked at me with that totally-fucking-culture-less-morons look that you save for us in exasperation at mediocrity. That moment I remember well.

5.   ian
    October 16th, 2008 | 6:58 am

It was the day we learned to fly. So much sun and light above the clouds. People were watching us soar on currents inexhaustible until a bang and a crash and you plummeted downwards… I screamed and looked but all I could see was the barrel of a gun held by John Belushi on the ground… it was a strange experience…

6.   R-bot
    October 19th, 2008 | 12:44 pm

I was having the most terrible day; I was late for work, I couldn’t find my scarf, and Mr Horse had left a present for me underneath the kitchen window. There wasn’t enough time for me to deal with any of it, so I grabbed my keys when there came a knock at the door. I remember feeling so frustrated, thinking that if it was Jehovah’s Witnesses I’d probably end up in jail. Why now?
    I opened the door to find you standing there, a moment forever burnt into my soul. Sunlight radiating through your goatee, creating a halo, emphasizing your deep green eyes. Beads of sweat were starting to trail from your shoulders, glistening like dew. Your musk, powerful yet delicate, sent shivers through my pituitary gland, heightening my senses. A butterfly circled and landed gently on your tool belt. You inspired, and opened your plum stained lips.
    “I’ve come to fix the pool.” A soothing baritone with a hint of smoke. I smiled.
    “Come in. I’ll show you around.”